Hi my name is Jace Jensen

When I was 18 months old, I burned my hand, which required a skin graft and many hours at University of Utah Burn Center. I do not remember it, but growing up, I heard stories about the amazing doctors and nurses and our families experience there. So when I was looking for my eagle project, I spent about a year looking and trying to decide. I wanted to do more than just build some bookcases, paint some curbs, or plant trees. One thing lead to another, and I knew what I needed to do. I wanted to give back to those who had given so much to me and my family. So I am holding a benefit concert at my high school where I am currently a sophomore. All proceeds will go to the help me purchase items they need for the new expansion of the U of U Burn Center. This expansion will allow for the burn unit to treat twice as many patients. As overwhelming as this project is, I hope to get the support we need to make it a success. My burns were not near as severe as so many others and I hope to make a small difference in more burn victims lives. Thank you so much for your support

Benefit Concert - American Fork High School

May 2, 2012 7:00 pm

American Fork High School
510 North 600 East
American Fork Utah 84003

Tickets will be $12.00 in advance $15.00 at the door

Opening Act

I am pleased to say that Eric Thayne will be opening for Jon Schmidt that night. Check out his Facebook page, he is also an amazing pianist. See you all at the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment